A question for my sister who is 36 wks preggo

She is getting these lumps in her leg that are hard, only last about an hour or so then go away. They are in different spots. Her doc said that he had never seen anything like them before, but didn't seem concern. Anyone know anything about it.

caitlinsmom1012

Asked by caitlinsmom1012 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm never heard of such thing and if they come and go withen an hr I would be very concerned. Somtimes you have to be smarter then the doctor and think about whats best for you so I would tell your sister to get another doctor and If I were her I would be at the ER cause thats a little scary if you ask me. They could be cancerus or cyst you never know, get it checked out GL
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• deffently get a second and third and forth opinion untill somone gives you some sort of idea as to what it is.
    Gaberielle

Answer by Gaberielle at 8:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2009