cute maternity halloween costume ideas

i want to do something really cute for halloween i am pregnant and want something original and kinda sexy any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If I'm big enough, I'm probably going to go as Juno. But, my hubby will probably dress as the Joker and I will go as the Penguin. We like the villians, lol.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 5:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• haha OMG juno is hilarious!!! thats seriously a great idea!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• lol thanks i am so going as juno!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• my friend wore an orange bathing suit looking top and painted her tummy into a pumpkin and did her make up relly cute with a skirt i dunno if ud like that idea but just sayin lol
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• I'm a "recovering catholic" and a friend of mine and I were going to go as pregnant nuns one year, till I got put on bed rest and couldn't!!! She looked funny though!
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• My hubby and I saw costumes of a bun in the oven (looked like a stove and you could see the bell in the door) and a chef for the hubby, not sexy but funny. Also my friend and hubby went as a nun and a priest and the priest costume came with a hand pump that make it look like he was getting excited, LMAO. My friend went as brittney spears in oops I did it again video, the school girl outfit.
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• lol all great ideas! I'll be 7 months come halloween, and I was thinking of going as Mimi from the Drew Carey show with a big ole belly and a bright mumu, blue eyeshadow and all!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2008

• I'm going as a pumpkin. It's not really very sexy but it's kind of cute. We are going to a wedding on Halloween and I wanted something taht would also be comfortable. Here is the link.

http://www.partycity.com/product/costumes+%26+accessories/women%27s/plus+size/pumpkin+pie+costume+adult+plus.do?sortby=bestSellers&page=4
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2009

• Im going to be a greek goddess this year for Halloween. It's kind sexy and it is comfortable too all you would have to do is and a few things like some gold make-up or whatever else you can think of .
    TenaciousRaye

Answer by TenaciousRaye at 2:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2009