Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can i buy those metal pins to pin the turkey up with? And what are they really called?


Asked by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 8:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • those are really hard to find. i have only ever found them in an expensive name brand fresh turkey i bought at a high end grocery store years ago. i have kept those pins forever! i have no idea what they are called either, sorry. maybe an online site like epicurian (if it's still around) could help. or a kitchen gadget store.

    Answer by jewjewbee at 8:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

Next question in Food & Drink
Need dinner help!