9 weeks pregers and in pain

i have been cramping miserably like im starting my period and my back feels like im having back labor pains. i went to my ob last friday and they coulndt tell me what was wrong other then i may have had a cyst that poped because there was free fluieds behind my uterus but the baby is ok good heart beat at 160 im not bleeding but i never had pains like this with my first. any one got any suggestions?

aidansmommy2747

Asked by aidansmommy2747 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sweetie, the best you can do for yourself and the baby is to rest with your feet up, warm compress on your lower back and call your OBGYN.. good luck !!
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 8:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I had the same symptoms. I had the worst cramps I had ever had, and my back. Girl, it hurt like hell. They just told me that some women cramped, and had back pain. Take some IBU and lots of hot packs. Thats all I could do.
    Payan04

Answer by Payan04 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2009