I'm a mess. (kinda long)

So here we go me and hubby have been TTC for over a year now and nothing. I am on Chlomid and am hoping that it works. I know this may sound mean but I am so sick of people around me being pregnant. I hate seeing someone in the store with 5 kids and another on the way. I used to talk to my gram alot about my feelings but she has just recently passed away. I am hoping that she is sitting on her star (that's what we told my 3 year old) and is going to make my wish come true. I really want one more. I know how kids feel when you tell them they can't always have what they want. Sorry for venting just don't know who to talk to about it. Hubby says it will happen when it happens. GRRR MEN!!!

AJsmom2005

Asked by AJsmom2005 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I really know how you feel, we have been ttc almost three years and in that time my MIL has become pregnant again (had number 4 right after we started ttc, and has her fifth child, a 5 month old), three girls, my age, two of which were having their third child, and another girl where i was working, my SO's 16 year old (now ex) gf got pregnant, several girls i know from HS, and not to mention SO's ex gf (who aborted/miscarried his first child, four years ago) had a baby in may. You can message me if you need to talk, good luck
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 9:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I had this SAME feeling!!!! Hubby and I tried to concieve for 2 1/2 yrs. My SIL became pregnant in this time, and she would ALWAYS say little things that would make me just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I took clomid for 2 months, and thats all it took :) became pregnant with twins again, but I didnt care, a little overwhelmed at first tho lol! (FYI~ Try switching hubby's underwear to boxers if he doesnt already wear them) I switched hubby's and became preggo. Not sure if it was the clomid or maybe could have been both :)
    Anonymous

• he wears boxers already. I am also frustrated because I am pretty sure I ovulated because I think I pretty much felt it. With everything going on with gram I haven't been in the mood so I think I may have missed my chance. My doctor gave me the days we needed to get busy but of course it is during the week. I run a daycare in my house and hubby works second shift. When he gets home I am already in bed. Hopefully one of the days we did have sex it worked. I have been feeling a little sick lately. But it could be the new thyroid meds I am on too. God I am falling apart. Sorry for venting to everyone.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• hiya i was jus reading through your question and i am totally the same, i am desperate to get pregnant i already hve 1 daughter shes 4 months old but i really want another very close together. an sure enough verybody goes on about there pregnancies and how easy it was pfuu!! lol its not i hate to say it but the husbands are right it will happen when its ready.
    before i had my daughter i was trying for a while and we both started to see it as a chore and got worried we couldnt have children we went to the doctor and he did some tests and all was ok with me so untill he could test hubbys sperm he said to keep having sex (for fun) but not trying so we did and we had a holiday coming up so we went away with the baby thing on hold and the sex still going and relaxed on my hols and just had fun and forgot for a while and i fell pregnant.
    the hardest thing is when you dont see it as a chore it just happens.
    summersmummy09

Answer by summersmummy09 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• The poster before is exactly right! I was SOOOOO set on having a girl, that I researched on the interenet to what sort of things you did if you wanted a girl. I was SO wrapped up with all of that, I have a feeling it is why it took me so long to get pregnant! FINALLY one nite laying in bed, I prayed to God, just give me a baby, doesnt matter what it is boy/girl, I just want to get pregnant. and BOOM the next month, I was :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i think everyone feels this way when they want something sooo bad, i actually got up and walked out of the room when whatching the movie knocked up @ home with my hubby.i was soo pissed at that movie.but this is a normal feeling..dont apologize. heck just about 3 weeks ago i was on here crying cause of all the pregnant people. untill i found out 2 weeks later i was 4 weeks pregnant. if you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to message me. (althou you may not want to b/c i just found out im pregnant. im so sorry) my prayers are with you. they truly are. and may the best come of it.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• thank you everyone. If this round of chlomid doesn't work then we are going to do one more round before invitro. Just hoping something goes right for once.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009