how do I....

I've been living with my bf for 2 years now. the last 6 months haven't been so great. ie..arguing all of the time, he goes behind me when i clean, isn't supportive about me going back to school. I've had it. I also found out when we were first dating he was seeing someone else but supposedly broke up with her after our second date. I freaked. I don't trust him anymore. anyway he got a new job which requires moving to a different city. I can't do the drama anymore. How do I tell him that I'm not going to move w/ him to his new job... without inciting a riot.

Jani2594

Asked by Jani2594 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• in my opion ur relationship doesnt sound healthy and thank god ur not married cause that would b hard.i would sit him down when he is calm and not stressing bout anything else and tell him you care very much for him and you have tried ur hardest to make things work but it doesnt seem to change anything.tell him u are very excited about his new job and u wish him the best but u just cant come along.explaine that the state of your relationship cant handle something so big and different tell him u feel like u might inhibit his job by wanting to move back eventually,which might mean him losing his job.let him no ur making this decision for the both of u and keeping the heartache to a minimum,im no expert but have been in the same situation i hope i can help...good luck and remember ur doing this for u and what makes u happy
    coffeefreak996

Answer by coffeefreak996 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Tell him how you feel and tell him that the relationship isn't working and you don't want to move with him to a different city
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2009