What is your opinion of these makeups?

Whats your opinion on Avon make up? What about MAC?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• MAC is awesome makeup but so expensive. I like some of Avon's stuff especially their eye shadows and liners. And Estee Lauder is another favorite of mine tho I can't always afford it.
    Anonymous

• makeup in general or fundation? well makeup in general like shadows i would a gree and say mac.. just that is professional makeup but expensive and avon is cheap but the pigmentation in shadow is not a very good quality...theirs so many good cuality shadows and the rest of makeup you can find on line like if you go to you tube look around for some hauls and those girls will let you know where to find really good mineral makeup and cheap...
    Anonymous

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i think avon is good for liners and lipsticks or glosses. i dont like their foundation, blush or eyeshadow. mac has great products especially shadow. they are more expensive but more pigmented so the product should last you quite a bit longer.
    2gud2btrue

Answer by 2gud2btrue at 2:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't like Avon. I had a bad reaction so I gave it away but received terrible reviews. I use Loreal HIP, Coastal Scents, MAC, MineralFace FX Cosmetics (sold by a mom here) Sephora, 2 Faced, and Urban Decay.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 1:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i am a make up artist... and majority of my make up is MAC. they are amazing! my favorites are their shadows, foundations, and bronzers. * i use an angled brush and blk eyeshadow for my liner. * i no longer buy my brushes from MAC because they are soo expensive, you can try sophora or eyeslipsface.com
    ladiijadex3

Answer by ladiijadex3 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I have always used and loved Avon. Thats why I decided to sell it! I can recommend certain products that will work for you if you'd like just let me know!

www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping if you see anything you'd like!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I HATE Avon makup. MAC is good---don't confuse it with Avon's Mark though. Mac is more high end and sold in dept, stores. Clinique is the best for younger ladies, and Estee Lauder for over 30.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I really like AVON's new mineral makeup. Its not expensive, it doesnt ruin your skin you don't have to cake it on, and it looks great. I can send you a sample if your interested
    nykimarie23

Answer by nykimarie23 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I've just recently started selling/using Avon's makeup and I love it. Our Mark. makeup is really good to. www.youravon.com/jbrough
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 10:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009