what are some things you want to do before the baby arrives?

or wish you would have done before you had any kids

AmyOmommy

Asked by AmyOmommy at 9:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a boy four months ago. I cleaned, & cleaned. Had his crib ready at 7 months pg, clothes, car seat & all his other needs ready to go.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My house winterised but I don't see it happening cause I'm not allowed to do much since my recent hospital stay. It really sucks bc it gets cold in the house.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• an established routine... laundry, dishes, cleaning house, cooking... that's been my main strategy for the last couple of months. keep up with them and not fall too far behind so that when the baby comes (hopefully today or tomorrow or the next day) it won't be something i'm trying to accomplish while trying to learn how to take care of my baby.
    Anonymous

• sleeeep. lol. i miss it and my son is 2. :) having another baby in about 8 mos and so scared i won't get enough sleep until 2015
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009