What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

I'm already thinking about Christmas, any thoughts on what your getting your little one this year?

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD is an art fanatic so a step to art center and a purple my little pony she has been asking for. My DH is getting her a car that she can drive around and I think that is all so far those are things she has really wanted. We don't buy any big items until Christmas usually so we save all year.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My daughter will be 2 in a few weeks, we're getting her the Fisher Price Loving Family doll house and accessories. It's a little hard with her birthday so close to Christmas, I think we're going to give it to her for her birthday, but then I don't know what we'll do for Christmas, maybe just some little things. I think the doll house is recommended for ages 3+ but a friend of ours has it and she plays with it almost the entire time we're there whenever we visit them.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• so far peter pan on dvd. she is 2. we have it on vhs but the vcr player is broke. soo we are getting it on dvd.thats her all time fav movie.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2009