PMS EATING. This has been a bad round and I have been eating nonstop between sweet and salty. I swear I gained five pounds since Sunday. I am so mad at myself. Do you guys eat like a mad woman when PMSing?

It's terrible. I swear I ate 3/4 of a blackberry pie and a pint of ice cream over three days. : ( Not to mention the potato chips and pizza binge. I am so grossed out by myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Health

• Try eliminating animal products for at least two weeks before your period. Drink lots of water, eat your fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. There is a Chines herb that may help you; it is called dong kwai (sometimes dong quay)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I can SO relate!! Every month I want to eat everything in the house....and more. I've stopped keeping anything in the house that could get me in trouble, but it isn't easy!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I haven't really noticed if I eat more when PMSing, lol. I just turned 30 & have been getting feverish & tired right before I start or even the first few days. Oh what us women have to go through, lol. If you haven't already tried Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Almond Granola Bars, DO! They are awesome & Wal-Mart has a generic brand; they may satisfy your cravings! Best of luck!!!

sdc9579

Answer by sdc9579 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• YES! I have to have sweets. And salty stuff like popcorn and saltines.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I know how you feel!!! I'm pmsing right now and I think I might eat us out of hous and home!!!!!

vinnynfredsmom

Answer by vinnynfredsmom at 11:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2009