So i have tired three times to get pregnet and I always end up getting my preiod...What am I doing wrong??

Can I have babies?

bellav17

Asked by bellav17 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Even when there is nothing wrong it can take a year or more to get pregnant. Relax, there's probably nothing wrong, sometimes it just takes time.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Three times isn't that many. It took us a year. I know people where it has taken longer. I didn't get pregnant until I stopped "trying" and stressing about it. Just be patient, it will come! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• It's normal to take a year to get pregnant...don't start panicing yet =) Just relax and have fun!
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• how old are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• More likely your timing is wrong. It's not just a matter of having sex constantly...you have to know WHEN. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. You'll learn just when you're fertile.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• It took me 18 months to get pregnant, and I can actually SPELL the word! Hopefully it will take you long enough to get educated on the subject before you are responsible for a baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I would recommend that you start taking parenting classes now. Seeing that you can't even spell pregnant makes me nervous for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I was the same way. I had been trying for a bit over a year and nothing until I finally got pregnant last July ('08). I had a miscariage because of some really stressfull stuff we were going through. I was a bit realived because I knew I could get pregnant so we just stopped trying and finally in October 3 months later I got pregnant again and I now have a precious baby girl whos almost 3 months.
    Just be patient.
    lilangel_4206

Answer by lilangel_4206 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• you dont miscarry due to stress..whatever...anyway...three times? wow. You're sure impatient aren't you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i tired for over a year, i did the calculator thing to see when i was most fertial and everything... and after a year of trying i decided something must be wrong with me and i couldnt get pregnant so i stopped trying and started thinking when the time was right for me to have a baby i would and 3 months later i found out i was pregnant... dont try so hard, that just puts stress on you which makes it harder to get pregnant...
    froggiedee

Answer by froggiedee at 1:17 AM on Oct. 31, 2009