did you KNOW the sex of baby before you actually found out the sex of baby?

i knew i was having a girl.my whole life i wanted a sister(didnt get one),wanted a best friend type mom(didnt get one) i just always knew i would have a girl first. what about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everytime baby!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yes, I knew it was a girl from the moment I told my best friend I was expecting and she asked me what i thought it was. that was when I was 5 weeks along. we chose to wait until the birth to find out the gender and it was a girl like I had known the whole time. she was my 3rd baby and I had already had a boy and a girl so I knew exactly what a girl pregnancy felt like.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I kept saying she from when i found out i was preggers at about 4 weeks, and i did have a girl!
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i knew with 3 out of 4, with the 4th i have a feeling what it was, but i m/c'd. with my second i knew it was a boy, i miscarried they did a d&c and it was a boy. with my daughter i knew it was a girl, even bought girl clothing, same with my son.
    jessil83

Answer by jessil83 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I always knew I would have 3 boys. With the first one the doctor told me I was having a girl after my ultrasound. I went home and painted the nursery blue. Then I was told I couldn't have any more kids, but 7 years later I had my 2nd, and two years after that my 3rd. I never wavered, I always said I was having 3 boys. When my third son was born, my cousin brought me a piece of paper she'd kept in her hope chest since we were 14 or 15. We had each written down how many kids we thought we would have, and what they would be. I'd written 3 boys.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I was sure about my first one being a girl and was pretty sure about the second one being a girl. My daughter was 5 at the time and said for sure she was having a sister. She was right! The girl who did the ultrasound said you would be amazed how much the siblings know for sure what the new baby is going to be. But ya know, its a 50/50 shot! lol
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• With my son and my daughter, yes.. With this pregnancy, I swore this baby was a boy. The u/s tech said "I think it's a girl" but she couldn't be sure...So we will see. lol
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• that is cool ohwrite
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 11:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yepp when i 1st found out i was preg i said i know it will be a boy and i went to find out and sure enough im having a precious baby boy!!! i was so happy. gl and congrats!
    Anonymous

• I was positive it was a girl...I found out on april fool's day it was a boy. If I didn't see the "penis" myself I would never have believed it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2009