combining pumped breastmilk...

I need a reminder! I just pumped and plan to do so again in the morning. I put what I just pumped in the fridge. Can I take that and what I pump tomorrow and freeze it together? I only got 1 ounce tonight and my DD takes about 3 ounces at a time...

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've always been told same day, same bag, but I have to say that it never made sense to me. If you are just going to thaw both of those bags and feed it to them seperately, then they are still going to be getting them "together", right? LOL
    Anonymous

• Thats what I do when I dont' have enough the bags are too expencive to put only an ounce in everytime. Just make sure to mark it for today or hte first day of expressed milk and no more than 2days at a time to prevent spoiling. Hope that helps but i've been doing it for 5 months and with no problems so good luck i hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• Yes. Cool to the same temp FIRST though.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2009