Boost sex drive

My sex drive has plummeted to near extinction.
Is there anyway I can boost it back up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• there could be a number of reasons...I would talk to your doc-they can check your hormone levels to see if that is the problem.
    It could just be you r a mom and tired! At least you want it back-that's a good sign it isn't psychological.
    Mix it up a bit...get romantic....candles, wine, music, massage, (lol..ok...I hear you all out there--who the heck has time for all that anymore??? ha!)
    Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• I went through something simular till a friend of mine loaned me some steamy romance novels. Laugh if you want but it works for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I was the same way. I felt like I was letting my DH down b/c I never wanted sex. Then I got some pills from Wal-Mart called Libido Max. Now I'm like a nympho.lol. I want it ALL the time. I wake DH up at night, we have quickies in the mornings and during LO's nap time. They really do work. And there's no weird side effects, either. It's worth a shot.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009