I think im farther along than what they say...

I think im farther along than what the docs r sayin. they say im 27 weeks but i am having more symtoms of like bein a month further along or something. i have had so many ppl tell me that they think he will be here december instead of january. could this be true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my best friend is pregnant -- she kept trying to get into the drs and they woulnt make her an appt....she called everyday and finally got an appt & they told her she was only a few weeks, even though she kept saying she felt alot farther along.....the same thing happened when she wanted an ultrasound to find out when she was due ..she finally got it and it turned out she was over 5 months !! ....she is finding out if it is boy/girl tomorrow.... but if she never kept bugging them for an ultrasound she wouldnt be getting on for months....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• when was your last period? That should tell you
    Anonymous

• i honestly dont remember when it was.
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different. Only time will tell. Keep us posted!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• LOL! you forgot to post anon!
    Anonymous

• i know, oh well its ok. i just had a question it shouldnt make a difference lol.
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Im with you. My last period was March 4. In April I didnt get one at all... But theyre saying I should have had it around march 20ish and i conceived on April 5? WRONGGGGG!
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant, I had the opposite issues - they thought I was further along than I was. I have PCOS and dont regularly menstruate. So I didnt have a period for 4 months before I found out I was pregnant. You should have an idea of the day you conceived, and your doc/midwife should believe you! My midwife used the standard "when was your last period" and used the wheel thing and gave me a due date - in march. My son was born June 20th. I got an ultrasound and they said he was under developed for a 6month pregnancy. I insisted I was not 6mo preg. and again insisted on the date of conception. My midwife did the math, and told me that if I was right about that date, then I was right on track. She re-calculated my due date as June 17. Like I said, he was born June 20. So I think you know what you were doing and when you were "doing it" so to speak. Go by your instinct.
    ChandaAnna

Answer by ChandaAnna at 11:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2009