• In the Spotlight:

Something is wrong with my butt!! TMI

When I was about 6 months pregnant, I developed a hemmoriod. It has benn 18 months now, I its still there. It itches all the time. It hurts sometimes. Im sick of it.

Who out there has these problems to assist me with what the hell to do! Will it ever go away??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Health

• I am guessing you have tried topical medication??? I know sometimes surgery is the only answer---an outpatient procedure...fairly easy...talk to your doc about options...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• NO, they wont go away......BUT will get better. Mine come and go, just depends. Try some cream, it works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Lol I thought maybe you were going to say that one butt cheek was firm and the other was lopsided.... Haha! Ok you just have to go to the doctor usually when it heals and sometimes can't it will itch. I had it right after I had my son. But I started to bleed from my anal and it itched so bad that I was wasting toilet paper to scratch my butt( how embarrassing but you asked) I received a pill, Spray and ointment. to control it, stop the itch, and to shrink them suckerz! Be careful! Make sure you go to the doctors because my friend got and she wasn't prego it was growing out her butt and all the did was push it back in her bUt and she received the same medication as I. She said it hurt so bad that she almost passed out
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 12:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

christinkie

• I didnt get hemmoroids till I had the baby. 5hrs of pushing is what did it. I tried all kinds of creams etc. What finally got rid of it was witch hazel and hemm. suppositories. It sucks but its the only thing that fixed me up. You can get both of those things at the drugstore. I feel your pain mama. Mine bled and hurt so bad I didnt want to go to the bathroom, which only made it worse when I finally did go. Try a stool softener (not a laxative) in the mean time to make going potty easier on your butt. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yes got one, you have to keep it clean, like when you go number 2 use wet wipes and use cream.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2009