not sure what to think....trying not to worry...

I decided im done with guys and im going to school, so i've been off the depo shot for a few months now. was scheduled for my 3rd shot in aug, but never went. how long does it take for a body to recover and have periods normal every month?
But heres my issue... i had a period in september, like the 23rd is when i started i believe. so i was thinking my period would start the same day in oct... where my period should have been, was my ovulation. then saturday night, i went and seen an ex of mine and he was drunk (keep in mind ovulating that day) and we had sex and he never pulled out.... so im wondering what everyone would think about my situation and the possibility of becoming pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It took me almost 2 years after getting off depo to get pregnant. Everyone is different and i have heard other moms say they got pregnant the first month after stopping it. So i guess you won't know until either you start your period or get a positive test. GL i hope it turns out ok for you.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• ok..well first of all "pulling out" is NO guarantee--those little stinker sperm are in the "precum"

if you were ovulating you could be pregnant....your periods would prob be irregular though coming off the depo so really the only way to tell is to wait and see....

If you aren't preggers, I would consider going back on BC-just in case you know??? An education is way important.....good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2009