Okay, better in-law question!!!!! Can you help a sister out???

Asked it, didn't get a response, here is the deal long story short, my sister in law has alot of cash, I really don't care, I am a hairstylist and do her and my MIL hair for free, any time and I mean any time they ask, long story short-- I asked can we please do One and I mean One gift at Christmas, last year I bought them all of my hair products at cost== they thought that was cheap,,,,,, anyway they think it is fun for me to do their hair, not work, any way you cut it, LOL--- I am saving them over 1,000 dollars a year!!! hair color is not free to me, and I could really care less if they like what I do for them after 17 years, but enough is enough, my job is my life, and am I wrong to not expect them to want alot of Christmas?????? They could always pay someone to do what they expect me to to for free ,,, Right or wrong>>>

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 1:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Is sounds like to me they are just take, take, take. Then, they have the nerve try to make you feel like the "cheap" one, so you will feel bad and continue to cater to them... Well, If I were you, I would not only STOP cutting and coloring their hair free of charge, but I would NOT buy them a single thing for Christmas. You are being used, and it is time for you to stand up for yourself. The only way to get through to people like that is to put your foot down and say enough is ENOUGH!!!Good luck!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• ty pp for answering, but, I do not want to cause drama with my Dh, or my Ds for some reason,they think I have an attitude that I am better, I will not allow or my DH will not allow DS to spend the night at MIL house, he was abused by 2 out of 4 of his step dads, I will always stand up for my son,but now that he is 4 and able to communicate with us DH is feeling the pressure as well, so help????
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2009