*adult* orgasm question

Have you ever had a *bad* orgasm? Like one where you thought "Damn I did all that for /this/??"

Ive been having them lately and I jsut cant figure out whats wrong...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I think i have actually. Like where you feel it's coming.. and then nothing? I think it happens to guys too sometimes. I have DEFINITELY had orgasms that are stronger than others. Some times i'll orgasm & it's like the whole earth shakes around me, other times it think "what was that, did i just cum?" So, i guess yeah. I have had "bad" orgasms. Maybe it's a hormonal thing? I don't know. Is your head all into it, i mean are you there mind, body & soul? I heard that woman can have orgasms physically, but mentally are somewhere else, making them less attached to the orgasm. this can happen to men too....I mean, if his penis is rubbed enough, it's going to orgasm whether he wants to or not. Same for a woman, she san be stimulated physically, but not mentally....& most likely disconnected from the orgasm. Not sure if that helps or not.

It can go the other way too. You are aroused mentally, but physically your body says no.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• No I can't say I have, i'm all natural and can have tons during sex.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't think there's such thing as a "bad orgasm"..maybe not the best one ever..but never bad..lol! but ya..i've had a couple..it's just like if you don't have one..or if you're on the verge and they stop or change the flow..it's just aggrivating..lol
    WAREIZLILYBUGZ

Answer by WAREIZLILYBUGZ at 1:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• right after I had my son I had a couple of so so orgasms, but then things got back to normal

Answer by missanc at 8:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I never realized there were bad orgasms.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yeah its usually after or during my period and when I'm drunk. Almost a waste of time but I always remind myself that its good exercise and relieves stress no matter how "good" it was. Oh how I hate the drunk ones! I'm usually all amped up and then nothing.
    Rowdyblues

Answer by Rowdyblues at 11:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yes I have too. Try tantric sex. when you almost reach the point of orgasm totally stop and then start all over. Do this once or twice and then you can go all out. My strongest orgasms are when I stimulate myself with my hand while he's inside of me. And...try new positions. Like standing up and facing each other with your legs closed and his opened.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:25 AM on Oct. 31, 2009