What is the hardest part about your pregnancy?

I have one kid who is 2 and am 23 weeks pregnant. I can barely keep up with my son!!!
Oh yeah. and the hormones- the ones that make me cry like a lunitic once every few weeks. I forgot about those puppies.
What is the hardest part about your preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My youngest is now 4 months old, but the hardest part for me was keeping up with the older 3 kids. That and trying to get comfortable when I slept.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• sleep...most broken sleep ever
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yup, lack of sleep was my only complaint about pregnancy, period. I'm still an insomniac, and my daughter is 15 months old. *SIGH* Oh to sleep well again.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Standing behind a cash register for five hours feeling like I could really use another nap and a pillow to catch me should I pass out from the dizzy spells...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• insane morning sickness that lasted up until the day i delivered. and raging heartburn from about 4 mo. on.
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• The hardest part for me was not feeling capable of having sex. The pregnancy made a recent back injury painful. After trying a couple of times with my husband and the results ending with me in tears of pain... and him losing his motivation... I just gave up trying at 7 1/2 months. I'm so glad I'm done with pregnancy and we are now in the home stretch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• with my first it was the exhaustion in the first pregnancy. right now i'm just 5-6 weeks so nothing is too hard yet, but i guess the worst is the slight nausea.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• well the slight nausea combined with aversions to most foods i like that comes along with it
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• hardest part for me was going to the dr's every month wanting to see him with an ultrasound an being let down everytime because they didnt perform them. :( had one at 12 weeks an 21 thats it.

an then having them done privately an wanting more done just to see him progress, but then never having enough money to have them done...
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• feeling sick. period. i have only thrown up once my whole pregnancy, but even at 19 weeks i feel sick to my stomach all the time after eating anything. i have only gained 2 lbs this whole pregnancy!
    RosaMae

Answer by RosaMae at 10:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009