Don't we have enough to worry about?

Asteroids??? Really God?? Com'on!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6444895/Asteroid-explosion-over-Indonesia-raises-fears-about-Earths-defences.html

An asteroid hit somewhere in Indonesia....did you know this? October 8th I think. I didn't read the whole story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It didn't hit in indonesia but could have had it been bigger. It disinegrated in earths atmosphere. That is kinda scary, what if it had been larger. Hopefully this is a wake up call for those in charge to get better equipment to study asteroids and comits. Thanks for pointing this out, i hadn't seen it before. I don't think it's anything to worry about now but maybe in the future, what else could hit us? Something bigger? I guess we won't know until it happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Not sure if it's the same story, but around that time some college kids faked an asteroid hit. It was determine that there were shovel marks around the "crater" it created on landing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2009