do you feel like a worn down ragged mom?

i never feel like i feel stunning anymore like i used to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• u arent the only one, i feel the same way even when i get all dressed up to go out with hubby!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Sure do, stained old, faded tops, Jeans that are saggy because I dont want to buy jeans just to grow out of them. Greasy hair because when I do have time to wash it Im just too tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• oh yeah and the worst part is that i only have 1 child..but m working on myslef..lol..
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I did, but I got my hair cut and high lighted and I feel way much better about myself
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• LOl aww hehe yeah I know, I just need to go clothes shopping.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Hmm, I'm a brand new mom. Showers are luxuries and I literally don't know where my make-up bag is. But I feel really really blessed to be a mom and I have deep appreciation for the life my body made! So, I don't feel like I'm the same kind of stunning I was before... but I do feel I've got a sense of pride that shines more than glamour and aesthetics.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Some days, but I felt worn down and ragged some days before I had my daughter some days.
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 9:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• just because we feel ragged down sometimes DOES NOT mean we dnt appreciate our children we feel blessed too...geeesshhhh
    Anonymous

• LOl Awww I know, Lol I think what it is, we get in to our new routine as parents that we don't have as much time as we would like for our selves. I get up every morning, I brush My teeth/ flaus, I do My makeup and put My clothes on, perfume, lotion, and all of that and earings. But I used to pain My Nails a lot more then I do now, and I used to always go shopping for new clothes, where now I get diapers and wipes instead of some new shirts, and earings, but I will make time for that again. Just not right away. :) I love being a Mother, it's a dream come true for me. But don't forget to take care of yourselves. I used to have My hair down more before I started to work where I work and had My Daughter. But I will feel much better when i get a new hair cut and high lights :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2009