Lately Im SUPER dizzy.... is it a sign?

can that be a sign that I could be pregnant? Im on the IUD, is there anyone on here that got pregnant on that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I would check into vertigo. I guess anything CAN be considered a pregnancy symptom, but if dizziness is the only thing that you are experiencing, then I doubt that is what is causing it. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Never knew dizziness was a pregnancy symptom. Sounds like vertigo to me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Well.... I never thought it was either, but when I told one of my friends how dizzy I am lately she suggested that I just might be pregnant!!! OH NO!!! Im not ready to have another child, thats why Im on the IUD!!! Just thought I would get more than one persons opinions on the fact! Thanks!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Thanks! I have had some balance problems in the past that I never got worked out... they just kinda seemed to "go away" for a bit.... I will have to go get checked out! Thanks to all of you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Babe, get into to the gyno.IUDs cause several symptoms. I just got mine pulled because it moved into the muscle. I was experiencing pain. Some bodies just reject birth control with hormones.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009