Blah blah blah........

Im drinkin a beer, thinkin bout bed.

Whach u doin??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• in bed, uncomfortable cuz im pregnant, thinking about jolly rancher lollipops
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Same lol. The only night i get to drink it Tue or Wed, so tonight it is. The kids are in bed and now i'm just trying to stay busy until i get tired :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Wishing I had a drink, I'm by myself, my boys been asleep for an hour now but its too early here for him....he was really tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My hubby came home from shooting a poor innocent deer, so now I'm relaxed knowing he is same at home.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

Hahaha . . me too. The only nights I can have a drink are usually Tue or Wed, when dh has off work. So I am drinking a beer. My daughter has been in bed for hours, the house is clean and I'm relaxing. Actually, I'm watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" ....which is weird to me, because I didn't have morning sickness at all, but I was SO PREGNANT with so many other symptoms. I'm sure it does happen, in fact, the women on the show are just JOYED once they realize they have a baby. I just can't imagine not knowing.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i'm waiting for my pumpkin bread to cool off so i can go to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2009