How often do you clean out your toaster?

LOL sorry i just walked by mine and it came to me. I only clean mine maybe once a month. I don't use it very often but i was just wondering how often you open the little slot on the bottom and empty out the crumbs?

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 2:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't have a regular toaster. We have a toaster oven and well, I should probably clean it!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Haha, I could tell you how often I clean out my microwave, fridge and coffee maker... but I have no idea last time I cleaned my toaster! I must not use it that often. lol. Maybe once every 2 or 3 months??
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Everytime I wash the dishes I wash down the counters as part of the process. That means lifting up the items on the counter to wash underneath them. Of course, when I lift the toaster I have the need to empty the little crumb tray and wipe it off before I wipe the counter down underneath.
    Every so often I will shake the toaster over the trash can to get more crumbs out, but you know how they love to stick inside that darn thing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Ooh, not very often, just when I notice the crumbs spilling onto the counter.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009