what do you think about gay couples adopting?

thoughts?do u think its wrong or right?why?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think it matters who your with. Yea it would be a LIL confusing for the child. Just think that when the child gets older he or she wont be judgmental or be very open minded which is good.
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I dont see anything wrong with it.
    If the child has questions, then the couple just needs to be prepared to answer anything and everything that comes at them (within reason )

AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 3:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't see any thing wrong with it I'm sur ethey could do just as well as straights
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think so yes, gay couples can love a child just as much as a straight couple.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I had a neighbor whose partner bailed out from adopting not one but 3 boys from a lady. Her partner could not deal with the day to day stuff and left her woman. I think you have to be strong to adopt so many children. It was nice to keep all the siblings together on her part. Her partner was just not making someone else's kids a part of her life. I don't blame the partner. It is a huge commitment.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• But that can happen in any kind of relationship, bella69147. But I agree that it's a huge commitment and both need to be completely on board.
    Anyone who can provide a loving home for a child should be able to adopt. Single, partnered, gay, straight---shouldn't matter.
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 8:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think it's wonderful. Gay couples are ust as capable of loving & raising a wonderful child as a hetero couple. No difference in my eyes.

My ex's mother is a lesbian. Her son was a wonderful man, he was not gay & he was not a whack job. He was a normal man who was raised by women. No big freaken deal.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• A three sibling adoption program is not typical. That doesn't happen in every relationship. The dynamics are hard enough on a gay couple.But that is really a lot on their plates.Every time the maternal mom would get pregnant she would tell the agency to ask the gay neighbor if she wanted her baby . Everytime I see these siblings together with their adopted gay mom , I think what a wonderful mother she is.She brings the boys to little league and the girl had her nails painted at the nail salon. SHe had the biggest party for one of her son's birthdays. Everyone should be able to adopt regardless of whether you are straight or bi or gay.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think if people are good parents it shouldn't matter what their sexual orientation is.

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Good for them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2009