pregnant or not too many dates so confused

Okay, so I did take a test yesterday morning which said negative. My period last period was sept 21 most last bout 7 days. I'm not on any birth control we pull out and had an opps on the 17th or round that time. Iv had cramps for the last two weeks but no period. My tummy feels kinda tight when I lay on it and I'm always tired still when I wake up more then normal. Just wondering if I could be or not. Maybe its in my head idunno. Lol any advice I got cramps like this with my first baby bc I thought it was my period but that never came.and if it happend on the 17th would it still be to early to tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be to early. Try a test with your first morning urine and don't use a dollar store brand. Otherwise if you still don't have your period in a week test again. Good luck. I hope you get the answer you want.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think we tend over-look for symptoms (ie tight belly and tiredness could be any number of things). I'd say wait another week and then test again. If period is still a no-show then and you still get a negative, you might want to consult a doctor (if it isn't common for you to skip periods) to make sure nothing is amiss.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• if you got pregnant around the 17th, it could be too early to tell. :) are your cycles usually longer, since you started on sept 21, is your cycle usually more than 30 days or are you quite a bit late already? it could be that you were pregnant already and that test was no good, or that you ovulated around the 17th, and now are pregnant but it's too soon. if it were me, i would just keep testing like every other day until i either started my period or got a positive test. :) good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i was the exact same way during the beginning of my pregnancy. i missed my period but still had the cramps and i was really tired and drained all the time.. and i was eating more than usual.. so it is a very good possibility that u r.. and some women can test and find out for sure within 3 days of their missed period.. i on the other hand had to wait 2 months to find out for sure b/c all my home tests came back negative.. i had to go to the dr. and get a blood test.. congrats..
    merciesmommy

Answer by merciesmommy at 2:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2009