Extreme side pain @ 15 weeks....

I have always gotten the pain in my sides due to ovarian cysts but I didn't have them with my first pregnancy. Is it possible to get cysts during pregnancy? I know it's not a tubal or anything I have already had an ultrasound @ 8 weeks. Is there anything else the pain could be from? Should I go to the doc? If it's a cyst they will probably just send me home.

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 5:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes pains are normal...your body is stretching and growing to make room for the baby. Sometimes this can be minimal and sometimes it can be pretty painful. However it cannot hurt to give your doctor a call and express your concern. They should be able to help you figure out if these are normal pains or if they are caused by cysts! Good luck and try to rest!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2009