I need Reassurance!

I just found out on Saturday (Oct.24th) that I'm pregnant. My 1st symptom was that my breasts were really sore. I have also been having temperature swings (hot & cold) , headaches, feeling tired, and I have been really hungry. It's now Thursday, Oct. 29th and I'm worried because I am not having these symptoms anymore. My breasts do NOT hurt at all. The headaches have stopped, the temperature swings are gone and I do NOT feel pregnant! On Saturday before I took the test I knew I was just by how I felt. I am concerned there is something wrong. Is it common to feel these 1st symptoms and by a week's time- to not have them anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes with my first one i remember feeling sick and all the things you are mentioning...they went away a week later and i felt fine! but they came back with a vengance a month later...pregnancy can be like that...one minute your completely fine, and the next you are swearing at anyone that touches you or looks at you wrong cause you feel like crap...LOL
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Are you sure you are pregnant have you had a test. Yes though it can happen, you could've also had in laments terms an almost pregnancy where you were not completely inseminated and the egg rejected the sperm before it finished,
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• If you tested and it said pregnant, then you are pregnant! Pregnancy symptoms come and go! VERY NORMAL! I am 19 weeks and some days I feel very pregnant and other days I don't! Don't worry momma every thing should be just fine!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Be glad they went away! LOL wait to see if you have morning sickness! I hope you dont! But yes that is normal I am 8 weeks and some days my breast are so sore it kills me if my daughter touches them! and i am so sick i cant get up! But other days i feel great and would never no i am pregnant! You wont feel all that all the time. It also helps that your body still sometimes acts as if your going to get your period. SO if you were due for it on the 24th, then look for the symptoms again this month around the same time. Even though you wont get it, your body still acts like it for a while if not your whole pregnancy. Pregnancy symptoms are the same of period for many women! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 7:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yes I took a test on Saturday and it was positive. I was due for my period on Oct. 21st. I am 5 wks. and 3 days today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• is this your first? symptoms go all over the place. you tend to get those really early symptoms, then they kinda fade and then the morning sickness/vertigo/whatever you're lucky to experience kicks in. for some women its very mild or non existant...basically, and for the entire pregnancy, pretty much everything you do and don't experience is normal- even if its the total opposite of someone else. The only thing I can think of to really worry about is extremely painful cramping and anything more than spotting. congrats- its a crazy ride!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2009