One and half late?

I sleep all the time i take preg test neg if i am it will be baby #2 with my first one i knew a week late how long does it take sometimes b4 ur hormones build up to find out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some women must wait 5-7 days after a missed period for the hormone to be strong enough to detect. Some women can test 3 days before their missed period and get an accurate answer.

Just wait a few more days and see if your period shows up, if not test again!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I've found that being tired isn't a great indicator of pregnancy- actually I got a bfp yesterday and I'm no more tired than usual. Sore breasts seems to be the one unique and at least somewhat common symptom. But if you're late and still getting nothing, call you dr and get a blood test.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2009