why are woman so rude to other woman?

Woman today can talk so bad about other woman as if they have something to prove they make other woman feel so bad about themselves. Who gave them that right? We as woman should stand together and help one another men do it all the time they seem to support each other in ever rank of life so what the hell happen to us? Will it ever change (personally or at work).

victoria837

Asked by victoria837 at 8:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• For me I don't put down or say something about someone that I wouldn't say to their face. I try very hard not to judge people. I'm am your friend unless you do me or my family wrong in that case, I don't ever attempt to be your friend again. I believe women put other women down cause makes them feel like their better. Sometimes I think some are not trying to put the other down but to make them see that they could do better and the words just don't come out right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Envy. When they know you are up to their level they get nervous, like they have something to make fun of or prove. When their friend is with them that is usually when the claws come out and the cattiness gets even worse. I have noticed that attractive get that way when they see someone that looks really good and they are judging how you dress and look and start talking with their gfs about you. They don't want to be friends because they know they will have to compete with you. So the attractive girl has friends either plain or heavier than them or flat as a wall. But they will never befriend you because then they won't look as good.This will never change.Unless I get heavy and plain, like when I was pregnant. Or when I was fat. I had so many gfs. It has been this way from my 20's till now.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Estrogen!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I agree with the above poster, I won't judge someone or their situation because I don't know how I would react if I were in the same situation. It's not my place to judge you or talk trash about anyone because I don't want anyone doing me that way!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Honestly, I've never understood women. The cattiness, the gossip, and especially the "whiny princess" routine that some of them hold on to far longer than their age entitles... I'm not one to run my mouth about other women (unless it's needed, and directly to them), or anyone else for that matter. Men are just waaaay more mellow; and I agree that women feel the need to compete with each other... I just can't get into it. It's no surprise that I can count the female friends I have with 1 hand.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Women don't like the pressure to measure up with other women that are on their level. They like that edge. So naturally that is why kassey713 you and I both have friends on one hand. It is just unfortunate but very true.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• men do it all the time they seem to support each other in ever rank of life  ---  They Do?confused 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't have many female friends. I made a friend not too long ago she was great or so I thought. We had a great time together and had fun playdates with our kids. She called me one day and told me she could not hang out with me anymore because I made her feel bad about herself. She said it was totally her I never had been rude she just could not be around someone as thin or attractive as me since she was overweight. I was very sad she fell into the trap of only valuing herself because of looks. She wasn't overweight at all. I am super thin partly genetics partly because I am training for a marathon. I am very healthy just really thin. I did modeling when younger so I suppose I am somewhat attractive but that is not what I value in myself or in others. I like people for their hearts. Sadly many women don't they only look at the outside and there is the problem.
    Anonymous

• men do it all the time they seem to support each other in ever rank of life --- They Do?

confused

I agree that is total BS! Where did you ever get that idea?

Anonymous

• take it back they may not support it all the time, they just except it much better than woman would.
    victoria837

Answer by victoria837 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2009