so im getting creative...help me out ladies!

Business is booming and with a baby on the way there is no money to be moving so....I have to make due with the room I have and with that said my living room will now be converted to a cozy studio/office.

I was thinking because we have a fireplace in the living room and my son just plays in it and we never use it I could some how close off the acutal fire pit part with a board.....paint the board with chalk board paint and VOILA...I'll have something useful for the family and my biz! but what should I use? it has the tile all around it so I dont know how I would keep the board safe and firm against the wall. any ideas?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• make it bigger then the fire place and anchor it to the studs around the fire place.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Two words....Mighty Putty. Billy Mayes (oxiClean guy) product
    That is a great idea btw for you son...he will love it! Even a dry erase borad will work too.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2009