Inexpensive photography?

I want to find a place where I can get my kids pictures done. I have 2 girls. But I don't have much money. This year we even skipped school pictures because they're just too much. Anyone know of anyplace cheap? Seems like even Wal-Mart only has deals for ONE kid.

emhain

Asked by emhain at 8:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been guilty of taking one kid to one walmart and the other to another to get the deals---but now i just take them myself and have them printed through a drugstore or one of those kodak machines.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Do you have your own digital camera? I do my own pics. I take them, edit them and print them myself. I spend about $40 on ink and $15 on picture paper, but both of those things last far longer than the one photo op.

Otherwise, I would maybe try looking in the phone book under photography/photographers and call some local businesses and see what kind of deal they might offer. Maybe post an ad on craigslist or something. You might get an amatuer photographer who's willing to do it very cheap. I myself would love to get into the business, and would probably respond to an ad for that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• tropicalmama.... so.. are you local? :)
    That's not a bad idea, I'll look into that. Thanks!
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 10:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Well, I live in FL. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• JC Pennys they have coupons on line it's like 9.99 for I think fora package. I use to work there and they take great pictures.Here's a link for ya.. http://www.jcpportraits.com/

Mazie0723

Answer by Mazie0723 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2009