concert tickets

I won 2 pair of tickets to a concert you only can win tickets every year my dad and his new wife give me a pair b/c they win and I don't this year i have won 2 pair they have already won a pair for themself my dads new wife asked me if we had any extras that we wasn't going to use she would like them for her daughter but i was thinking of giving them to my sister what should i do who should i give them to??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm confused - are you saying that your dad and his wife won 4 tickets and gave you 2, and then you won 2 more and you don't know if you should give the tickets to your step sister or your sister?

Or that every year, they have 4 tickets and give 2 to you, and now, this year, they have 2 tickets and you have 4 tickets, and they would like you to give them to your step sister and you want to give them to your sister?

Either way, how about either giving one to your sister and one to your step sister, and you all go together, or you say that you want to be fair to both of them so you flip a coin - with them there, or you draw a name out of a hat or something (you can write both of their names down like 3 times, so there's several slips of paper, but only their 2 names, and draw one) to see who gets the extra tickets.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• no they didn't give me tickets this year i won all 4 of them the thing is i have never even seen my "step sister" neither has my sister so it would be weird going with a stranger and sitting with them the whole concert OP thanks for your ideas (i am not close to my dad maybe see them 3 times a year and thats just running into them at a store or somethig)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I'm kind of confused too but I would say tell your dad you already promised the tickets to your sister. Especially since you don't even know your stepsister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009