cutest thing your kids did/said to protect eachother?

My son can't talk yet (15 months) but I was playing w his baby brother (3 months) with a new puppet I'd bought last night and I guess the baby wasnt in to it bc he started whinning at me...Before I'd had the chance to move my hand, my older son smacked the puppet and pushed it away, than sat infront of his brother and looked at me like 'do it again and see what i do to you for it.' pretty cute.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 9:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's adorable. Well, my son is a Frequent crier and whiner so I threw myself on the floor and started crying and whining to show him how silly it sounds and he quick ran over to his cars and brought me a car and laid his head on me like "its ok mommy, here's a car" ahah.. so cute
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My oldest daughter used to hug and cuddle her younger sisters whenever they cried. She was a cute "little mama."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My son (4.5yo) and daughter (a few weeks shy of 2) figured out long ago that they could get around candy/treat rules, by getting one for their sibling. It melts my heart to see them being sweet to each other- making sure the other one gets a fair shake- so they get away with it. Its been nice now, because they think of each other with healthy snacks to. They both have this idea of being fair to the other--- which is so stinking sweet.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• DH was playing with my ss's, they are almost 4 & 5. They were wrestling and he told the older one that he was going to 'take your feet off', teasing of course, which the older one knew. He was laughing and said 'no, I take your feet off' (they were talking about socks btw) We think the little one didn't understand because he bit DH on his forearm, on the fleshy part, just below the elbow. DH let out a howl, cuz the kid latched on pretty good and wasn't letting go, not even when dad grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled.
    Thankfully it didn't break the skin, we were pretty torn over whether to punish him for biting or not. Both the boys have been biting each other a lot lately. But we did have a long talk about it's good to protect your brother....biting isn't the way to do it. (Especially not biting Dad!!) lmao
    I'm wondering what's going to happen when they start school? The office will have us on speed dial! ;p
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2009