I think im pregnant!!!!!

I recieve two period this month my usual one and 10 days later again that lasted 4-5days, im not on birth control so im not taking anything to effect my cycle. And me and my boyfriend dont use a condom because he always pulls out... But ive still been really tired lately and exhausted and i still feel rather bloated an last night i hadnt ate all day when i finally did all i could do was drink and eat the fries i took one bit of my burger and threw up through my nose... is it a possiblity that im in the early stages of pregnancy?

marissahogue

Asked by marissahogue at 9:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• awesome. i would test :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• You may be, congrats...I am on the other end..I finally got a period after 70 days. Stress can also make you have a period when you shouldn't.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I would say maybe but the fact that you got your period twice in one month could be something of concern- sometimes its indicitive of a topical pregnancy. I had this happen to me recently and my OB was very worried, ran me through tests and did ultrasound of my ovaries (because a ruptured ovarian cyst can also cause increased bleeding. Thankfully I was fine, but you may want to call just to make sure you are too. Just so you aren't too worried, I was bleeding through every two hours, so maybe what you had wasn't the same- but talk to your ob.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yes you might be neither the pull out method or condoms are proven 100%. I'ld say take a test.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• it's possible, i got pregnant with the "pull out method" too. whoever said that works is a liar. haha! get a test and see, congrats if it's positive :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• dunno i crave hamburgers lol:) but i cant stand mexican!
    Anonymous