Do you take pictures of the Halloween Candy?

After my DDs were done trick or treating to approved homes. We'd take them home and sort out the candy. I'd take their pictures with their loot. It was a neat memory! Do you do this too perhaps?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I havent but I may htis year. Thanks for the cute idea!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i take a pic of him with the candy spread out and him smiling proudly... in costume... kinda the last pic of the event for the album
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yep - I do it too. Many years ago I took one like this of my son sitting on the floor, in his costume sorting through his candy. It made such a cute pic and like AmaliaD said, it made a nice "last pic." So now, every yr when we come back I take a pic of them doing this. They do it anyway so why not make it a Kodak moment! Then again my nickname is "Mamarazzi" (like paparazzi only mama, yeah my d came up w/that one and it stuck)! Happy Halloween!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Great idea!!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 11:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2009