This is for woman who live in Harrisburg PA!

Does anyone know why Halloween Trick or Treat is done on Thursday instead of Sat. Just moved here this year and was surprised to hear my son come home and tell me this. Anyone who can answer this question please! let me know confused.

victoria837

Asked by victoria837 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• I would call the township office and ask.
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 11:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I live in Ohio and ours has always been on Thurs. night..the last Thurs. of Oct. every year..don't know if it has anything to do with not as much traffic and they think it's safer for the kids or what..never really gave much thought to it as this is the way our town has always been.
    oosgrandma

Answer by oosgrandma at 11:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Hi I use to live in Hbg and have friends and family that lives there. Neices also theirs is tonight
    not Saturday.
    Hope this helps.\
    So you got a few hours to get the candies ready!!!!
    enjoy
    flea575

flea575

Answer by flea575 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I live in McConnellsburg, pa 1 1/2 from there. And ours is THursday too. Weird.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009