how do you lose your baby without abortion?

i need an answer now because if my mom finds out she gonna kill me

keke1234

Asked by keke1234 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think you should explore all of your options before you try to get rid of your baby! Even if your mom is mad, she's not going to shoot you inbetween the eyes. Are you still in high school? Try talking to a school counselor. School nurse? Talk to him/her. Please, PLEASE consider all of your options before you try anything you may regret later on in life. And I hope no one seriously gives her an answer she wants to hear!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• Are you insane please tell your mother and talk to her about options! If you feel like you can't at the very leaset go to a local clinic and just remeber there are millions of women that would kill to be pregnant.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• I was young mother myself and my I was soo scared that my mother was going to kill me for sure, but when i told her she was a little upset but helped me in every way possible. Talk to your mom it might not be as bad as it seems really! Also if you dont want this baby their are soo many people in the world that want children who can't have them, think about your babys life before trying to take it.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• I have to agree. Abortion is murder...intentionally causing a miscarriage is just as bad. You had sex and you got pregnant...you need to tell your mother. It is your responsibility to get good medical care, live right for the baby, and give birth now. If you truly don't want to be a mother, there are women begging to be mothers that would be SO happy to have your baby...and you get to pick them out so you know where your baby is going.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• I would go to a planned parenthood and talk to someone...please do not try to abort the baby yourself, you could end up hurting yourself very bad...please talk to someone...a Dr, a counseler, a family member, a teacher
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 7:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• i was in the same position you are now in i never had thoughts of getting rid of the baby or giving it up i sat my parents down and told them they were mad at first then they realized how scared i was and they were completely supportave my daughter is now 15 months old and we are happy as ever i was only 17 whan i found out i was prego i am now almost 20 trust me just sit them down and tell them act like a reasonable adult even if you try to get rid of the baby you mother will find out when you have to go to the er just talk to them and not do anything stupid..
    GOOD LUCK!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 7:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• If she wants an abortion, thats her choice. Just because youre against it, doesnt mean its wrong. It just means thats what you believe. Shame on YOU for placing judgement and telling her shes gonna go to hell if she gets an abortion or telling her that her beliefs are wrong.

Anyway, you need to talk to someone first. It doesnt have to be your mother, though that would probably be the smartest thing to do. Make it someone you trust with all of your heart. Let them help you explore your options. If you try to abort the baby yourself, you can and most likely, will end up damaging yourself. Also, there are alot of people who cannot have children and would love to adopt your baby and call it their own. Most will pay your hospital expenses and it does give your baby a chance to live. However, you decide to abort the pregnancy (by a doctor of course) do not feel ashamed. Its your choice and its one you'll have to live with.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 7:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• i dont see anybody telling her that she's going to hell if she gets an abortion
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 7:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• If you need to talk ill be here but i would tell your mom you never know my mom came up to me and ask me if i was pregnant i didnt saying anything to her befor my bf at the time didnt say anything i was also 16 my mom is old fashion so i know how it is but it your body and its up to you and everything do what you think you should and listen to your gut not what your mind is saying cause you are scared and might think thats best but it might hurt you to think about it if you gave it up or abort it but ill be hear if you need to talk to someone
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2008

• my mom hated me for being prego right up until she was in the delivery room helping me push...now she wont keep her hands off my son...

dont underestimate your mother
    xandersmama22

Answer by xandersmama22 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2008