Too Funny!!!!!

Kids say the darndest things...... Sometimes when I get mad at my son I yell at him.......... well he yelled it back at me at the dinner table.....Daddy gave him a look for being bad and my son said "Boy I'm gonna beat your ass!!!" I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!!!

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh ha ha.... do you really say that to him??? that is just wrong.... i would say kids say the darndest things.. but they also parrot verbal abuse too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY .....WAIT TILL HE'S IN SCHOOL AND TELLS THE TEACHER THAT .....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Anons are you seriously telling me this has never happened with your kids give me a break. OP I think it is hysterical...My 4 yr old randomly started singing that I've got big balls song. She also when my dh told her not to sing told my dh she was going to kick him in the balls!!! I almost pissed myself laughing so hard and he had to walk out of the room because he hates crying in front of the kids and he was in tears from laughing.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my 4 yr. old will sometimes say, if i don't hear him, "don't make me repeat myself"...its so funny!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• That's pretty funny. I can't wait till my daughter talks.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my dd said "daddy you a dumbass"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2009