Do you watch porn with your husband/boyfriend?

sex,

tzs_fam

Asked by tzs_fam at 3:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Yup! We used to go and pick them out together at a store, but trying to find a sitter just to do that seems silly, so we just order them ON DEMAND. Its like $11.99 and you get a pass to watch it for 24 hours.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• LOL, we used to, but I don't think we have for a while.
    onespoiledwife

Answer by onespoiledwife at 3:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Yes we do and we love it. It gives us ideas and gets us all hot for eachother. We have a pretty good personal collection. We like girl/girl the most. It makes us very horny. LOL!
    TrizzlesMizzle

Answer by TrizzlesMizzle at 3:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My husband & I used to, but since we had our daughter, I'm just not that into it anymore... but there's nothing wrong with it, to me anyways.
    flutterby87us

Answer by flutterby87us at 3:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• no, my hubby thinks its funny and i'm too prude -LMAO!
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 4:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• absoultely!!!! Our son goes to bed at around 8 so we use that time for each other..which is a great time to catch up on or porn lol! but really i think its a wonderful thing to do together as a couple. Keeps things interesting and is def more fun knowing my hubby watches it with me rather than alone!
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• ya. but not very much. once inna while i'll be flippin through channels and stop on something.. next thing i know hes on the couch with me... LoL..
    HayleesHotMom

Answer by HayleesHotMom at 4:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• We have... but not in a while. Sometimes we watch porn separately. It's not a big deal in our house.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Nope, neither of us likes porn so it's a marriage made in heaven! LOL No fights about porn. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 5:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2008