Pregnancy related or not you let me know?

Ok lets see I am on the birth controll pill yaz,and usualy my periods are 4 or more days an a medium flow.But this month my period was only 2 days and very different.The first day it was a very light pink color and I only spotted,and the second day it was a brownish red color and then stoped before the next day.I am wondering if this is what is called implantion bleeding.I took a test 2 days ago and it came back negative.Could it just be to soon for the test to read positive?

payneislove8105

Asked by payneislove8105 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i could be an implantation but i wouldnt worry or get my hopes up either way. You could just be having a cycle change or something. Give it a week or so and take a test to see. Hope it works out they way you want it to. Good luck
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009