I need some suggestions???

I need help...I thought I had this figured out but my friends say NO. We are going as the three witches for a Halloween party tommrow night. I have a black sweater type dress..its just straight with a scoop neck line and long sleeve. I was going to wear that with a hat I got..the part going up has spider web and the band has black feathers with silver accents and some fish net hose and shoes. They say I need to get a better dress. I have looked online and called the halloween store here and they dont have any in my size. I wear a size 18-20. Can yall please give me some suggestions to make it look better with out spending a ton of money. Oh their costumes are more sexy..but they are smaller than me.Thanks

angie729

Asked by angie729 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• well if they are smaller thats prob why. WEAR what u have and ROCK it..dont look slutty ull look SEXY. ROCK that BOOOTAY u have and THEM CURVES!
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I agree with Butterfly. I sat here and thought about what you can add to a sweater dress that would make it witch-like (and without sewing on accessories) but I just can't come up with anything. I think what you already have is plenty enough! If they have a problem with it, tell them you'll be your own witch theme, and they can be their own.

And yes, ROCK the SH*T out of it. No dress on a slender body can compare with CONFIDENCE!!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 11:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Can you sew? JoAnn fabric store is having a sale this weekend. You might be able to find a pattern and make a new dress. You might find some kind of shawl or capelet pattern.

I know how hard it is to find 18-20 size dresses. It's easier to find something at thrift store then something new.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2009