Here in Colorado....

We got 21.2 inches of snow in my area. The mountains here got around 3 feet. It is soooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! got the fireplace going and I'm lovin this snow day!

What's your area like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm its about 69 degrees out side lol yesterday it was around 72 lol
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• awww wow! where do you live? i have fam in northern and southern co! i just moved from there 2 1/2 yrs ago.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I keep seeing that on the news...does look pretty! But you can keep it! LOL. Here in New York it's 58 and the rain has stopped.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:19 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I'm so jealous of you. I wish I lived in Colorado. We've been trying to get there for so long, but it just hasn't worked out or the timing hasn't worked out. It's cold and rainy in ND today.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i hate you. lol jk

here in humid fl its 78 degrees and im sweating my ass off in late october! we had a nice cool snap a few weeks back but doesnt look like we're getting another anytime soon. florida sucks!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• We lived in Colorado for 5 years. I still have friends in Colorado Springs and the Denver area.

They've been sending me picture messages with pictures of all the snow. :)

Here in WV it's in the 60's today and overcast.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I'm jealous too! I live in Virginia and it's supposed to be in the 70's today. I love cool weather and then bring on the snow!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i think it is supposed to be in the 70s today with a little rain here & there, you can keep the snow lol i hate being cold
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I'm in Wyoming, just north of CO. we were forecast 20 inches too but I don't think we'll see that much. It's still snowing after 3 days though!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• It's going to be in the 70s here - mostly sunny, and I LOVE it!

Answer by missanc at 11:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2009