Why do so many on here complain about rude Anon answers to your questions, but answer so rudely to a Anons question?

Isn't that Hypocritical? I definitely have seen the difference. I posted a question Anon and some of the responses were so rude out of the Moms I thought were nice or smart! Rather than when I post under my screen name. Funny how you can be civil to a persons screen name but not to an Anon! I don't go Anon all the time...
I asked a question Anon as a test! LOL!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 11:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MEAN PEOPLE SUCK! I have noticed what you are talking about w/the mean posts to an anon question... You're funny Mamaada! Your own undercover investigation here on Cafe Mom! Keep keepin' it real and ignore the haters!!!! I think the anon button should have some kind of limit to it as some people abuse it.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• its so true. u cant ask a question about being preggo without ppl being rude
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I get upset over Anon's who want to be spiteful to a question. I feel if you are going to say something, at least own up to it...even if just from your screen name.

An anon question makes more sense, especially if someone is afraid to ask it...the anon feature makes it easier to ask it and get the help or responses that are wanted/needed.

As far as people being hostile...I don't know why some are like that. I guess it's just like in the real world...some women are just catty. Behind the screen and anonymity of the internet, it's a lot easier for the cattiness to come out. Sort of a faux bravery of sorts.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 11:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• You just have to ignore them. I used to let rude answers get to me, but now I pay no attention to them and I really don't come on very much anymore for it to bother me.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my only thought is at least the ones who put their profile name on a rude post have the guts to be honest rather than to hide behind 'Anonymous'
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Personally I try not to mean of course this depends on the statment of which I am replying. I have no problem with anon questions, but most who respond anon are very rude and judgemental and I feel if you are going to be that way you should have the guts to show your face.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009