What is one of the best, scariest movie you've seen? One of the worst, scariest movies?

One of the best is Saw (1-5). Then any kind with a vacation setting. Like Hostel or Tourista.
From recent releases, worst would definitey be Trick or Treat & Drag Me To Hell. After a while for me, some of the plots/lines just didn't make sense. There was a thrid worst, but it was so stupid I forgot the title. I know that the woman gave birth and her infant child started killing animals and people. Which she allowed and covered up. I'm glad I forgot the title of that one.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Best: Rob Zombie's Halloween
    Worst: The Toxic Avenger
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Personally I hate all of the Saws. A good one I liked was Hide & Seek. I'm not really into gore and guts, more into suspense & thrillers.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• After the first couple of Saws, I kinda got turned off! I saw House on Haunted Hill for the first time last night and I thought it was ok so I watched the second one which turned out to be sttuuupid! I like the older scary movies, like the Exorcist. I don't know if we are thinking of the same movies but when I was little I saw a movie called It's Alive! about a demon baby that starts killing the second it is born! I used to think it was so scary but now I realize what a dork I was!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• the Japanese version of the GRUDGe is so much better than the american version. Then there is also a japanese movie I think its called TWO Sisters very freaky. Japanese are so much scarier then AMerican. I usually have the plot figured out and get really bored with them.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Any Japanese is good and scary. The Grudge, the Ring, there was one about reincarnation that was pretty good too.

Worst one, for me, was that 28 Days or 28 Days Later...whatever it is. BLAH

Want just a spooky movie that is G rated LOL...The Lady in White does it for me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• The newer Ammityville Horror with Ryan Reynolds. **goosebumps**
    The Exorcist **chills**

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• It might be It's Alive. My DH picks up the movies and he thought I would like it. My thing about the movie is that the mother seemed to think it was okay for the newborn to be killing. Someone explain to me how a newborn gets out of the crib, out a window and kill a police officer in his car. So stupid. And then the mother covered it up by pushing the car in the lake. What??  For me at no point did the movie make sense. Sorry hubby, you missed the mark on that one.

I like the Saw series because of the gut and gore. I do love a good suspense or sci-fi also. Any movie that makes sense, I'll watch. But when things start to go awry, lines seem fake or reactions don't real, I give up on it.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Best: anything w/ a high bodycount and TONS of blood
    Worst: Diary of a Cannibal. Sooo stupid and poorly directed,
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2009