When, where, and who said it first?

How long were you and your so/dh together before someone said I love you? Where were you at when it was said? And who said it first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we were together 3 months. we were on the phone Anddddddd.... he said it first
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• we were together 2 months, at his house, he said it 1st
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• DH and I got together after a year of friendship. We always said "love ya" in a casual way as friends. But he said "I love you" in a romantic sense on our first date. I told him not to say that until he meant it. I wanted it to be real. So we waited another month, then he said it again, and I said it back. :-)

Now we say it 19690584039 times a day. lol. He's the best man in the world!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I love these questions!

My hubby said it first. We weren't really dating, just casually doing the deed and when he had to deploy, he asked me to come up with his mom and see him off. He said it right after kissing me in front of his mom, and then we watched him march away to the bus that took him to the air field. Saddest day of my life! I found out I was pregnant afew weeks later LOL. We were friends for about 5 years before that and got married Apr. 09.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• We had just come back from a day at a flea market where he bought me a porcelain doll(I u sed to collect them). It was a Sunday afternoon. We were on my sofa and he turned and said my full name and I looked at him and he said "I love you".

We'd been dating about a month.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• On a ski trip on the lift and he said it...awwww!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My Hubby, boyfriend at the time, was about 800 miles away, we were on the phone and we both said we had something to tell the other.. I thought he was going to say he didn't want to see me anymore. He thought that's what I was going to say too, so we just said it, omg, I was so relieved! We were only together about 2 weeks but I knew the day I met him that he was the one and he said he felt the same way and couldn't wait any longer to tell me... I felt like I had been holding my breath the whole time until we both said it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• You ladies have such sweet stories!

My story is we were in the middle of "doing" it at his mother's house, I was 3 months preggers and we had just gotten back together. He said it first.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• DH said it first after 3 months. He had the radio station read me a love letter, while we listened to it together live. He taped it. Yeah, tape, this was 1997. Then, he told me that he loved me. I told him I'd tell him back when I was ready and not just because he said it. I said it to him about 2 weeks later.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009