What is your kids favorite toy?

What toy gets played with the most...I thought this would be great for parents to see what kids actually play with!

For us it is that Busy Ball thing that spits the balls up in the air and they spin around int he machine.

Rebecca727

Asked by Rebecca727 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right now it's hot wheels. Damn the shelves at the checkouts that put all the toys on the bottom shelf for my kids to see! We end up buying a car whenever we go through! The good thing is they really like the cars and play with them alot so I guess we are getting our moneys worth! And dinosaurs. My sons will line up their hot wheels and make their dinosaurs attack them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My 21 mth old loves balls of any kind and he especially loves a little Elmo/Cookie Monster giggle ball his aunt gave him. When you push it, it giggles in those two characters voices.

My 5 yr old is obsessed with fans and anything that goes in circles or has wiring in it. He loves to use my cookie sheets as a garage door and he uses my other pots and strainer as a cooking device that he puts under the chairs as if putting food in the oven.

My 3 yr old is right now obsessed with a calendar my DH gave him last night of Kasey Kahne and his race car LOL. Usually he is playing with a flashlight and a tower that is part of a train set.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Me! lol
    My boys love my dd's barbie jeep and her scooter.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Our 6 yr old loves Dinosaurs..
    Our 7 yr old loves bugs so we got him a bug house.
    Our 13 yr old doesn't like anything,lol... He's a crab!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my 3 y/o likes my little ponies and barbies, but her favorite is a giant stuffed teddy bear
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• For my 3 daughters (ages 20, 18, 15) it would be their computers, cell phones, and iPods.
    For my 8 month old granddaughter, it would be this teething toy called a Noodle Teether, her Fisher Price Play Table that is filled with different activities for her age around the table and can be placed on the floor or the legs put on so she can stand at it, and she just got a Fisher Price pushing toy for her to practice walking with. She's 'crusing' right now so she gets a kick out of walking from one end of the room to the other while holding onto this thing with wheels. She also has enough control to stop wherever she wants, to bend down while holding onto it with one hand so she can pick something up, and then go on again. She just hasn't mastered turning it around yet.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2009