Do you think this will be lame?

DF works at the mall and they are having trick or treat tonight. He is going to be the one to pass out candy for their store so he is supposed to dress up. One year he dressed pretty scary and all of the kids were scared of him so he isn't allowed to be scary anymore. We are low on money right now so I decided to improvise. He works at Panda Express so he is being a panda! I got this furry stuff and made him paws and a headband,cotton balls, and felt for ears. I'm going to paint his face like a panda and he is wearing a hoodie with black sleves. My sister is his boss so I called her and told her he was being a panda that I "made", she said "oh that's kind of gay" then she was quiet for a min and said "well no, I guess it's kind of cute"

Do you think it's "gay" or cute?

I'll put a picture of his devil... just for fun

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

•  I did the makeup for this one too

OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• sorry but i'd have to go with gay again im sorry
    Anonymous

• thats a little scary for a kids store.but i think the panda will be cute....
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• panda express isn't a kids store lol... but the devil is kinda scary, if he don't feel stupid as a panda then why not
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yea he works at Panda Express a restaurant, so I think being a Panda would be funny. People think Pandas are gay? Hmmm...I don't know much about pandas romantic lives to make that judgement. ; )
    Anonymous

• I don't know..sounds kinda gay but cute at same time, lol! Guess it would depend on your husbands personality.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think the panda idea is a good one. I am also incredible offended by the way people are throwing the word gay around. Your sister needs a clue on how to speak on an intelligent level without maligning an entire group of people.
    Anonymous

• It's a great idea to theme his costume with the restaurant!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Do you know many gay men that dress as pandas? Please educate yourselves and find a new word to express yourselves.
    Anonymous

• I think a Panda costume is a great idea.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009