Does a belly band help with round ligament pains?

I'm 18 weeks and I woke up in the middle of the night last night in so much pain from my ligaments stretching. I suffered through this when I was pregnant with my son as well, so I know this is what it is. Someone told me a belly band would help and I was just wondering if anyone has tried it. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wore one, and it definitely takes the brunt of the belly weight. now being 18 weeks, you prob dont have too much heaviness yet. but it helped me with that. i didnt get one till later on, mostly bc i didnt want to buy new pants. but it was soooo comfy, def worth a try i'd say.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My last pregnancy I dont know what I would have done with out mine! It helped alot. I never had the pains lying down though just walking around.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 3:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2009